1. 1. Develop brand positioning tools with regional flavor
2. Regional ATL/BTL Activation - Execution
3. Conceptualize Regional promotional activities inline with brand guidelines (Mass media & Outdoor)
4. Joint Promotions with Dealers, Control on the dealer wise spends & ensure smooth payments cycle for vendor payments
5. Conduct, coordinate Regional Auto Expo / Events
6. Promotion of Fun & Safe Biking culture among youth in the region
7. Open for Relocation anywhere in India
8. Should be able to tour for 10 days in a month.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 8,50,000 PA.
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Honda Motorcycle Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Honda is the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s largest manufacturer of two-wheelers. Recognized the world over as the symbol of Honda two-wheelers, the Ã¢â¬ËWingsÃ¢â¬â¢ arrived in India as Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) a 100% subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd., Japan, in 1999. Since its establishment in 1999 at Manesar, District-Gurgaon, Haryana, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has been following a policy of offering products of the highest quality at a reasonable price. Current products include Activa, Aviator, Dio in scooters and CB Twister, CB Shine, CBF Stunner, CBF Stunner (PGM-FI), CB Unicorn and the newly launched CB Unicorn Dazzler in motorcycles. To expand the culture of fun-biking, Honda has also introduced CBR 1000RR Fireblade, CB 1000R & VFR 1200F in the Indian market. All products have been well received in the market and have created new benchmarks in their respective categories. With a host of facilities under its wings, the HMSI factory is spread over 52 acres including a covered area of about 100,000 sq. meters at Manesar, district Gurgaon. The foundation stone for the factory was laid on 14th December, 1999 and the factory was completed in January 2001. The initial production capacity was 1,00,000 units per year, which has been expanded to over 16,00,000 units. To meet the ever increasing demand of products, Honda has already initiated the construction of second plant at Tapukara, District Alwar, Rajasthan with the initial production capacity of 6,00,000 units per annum. Honda plant is equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology to deliver products that have an edge in the market.